It?s finally here!
After close to five years of work our album is done and we have CDs in our hot, sweaty hands. We had no idea how this experiment would turn out when we started the process; but we dove in knowing that whether we succeeded or failed, that we would learn a lot and that we would have no regrets.
It took a heck of a lot longer than we anticipated, was way more work than we guessed it would be and we pushed one of the most powerful and advanced studios in town pretty close to the edge of possibilities. But here in the end (or is a beginning?) we are so happy and proud of what we have done. We hope you will feel the same when you hear the songs and stories.
Now on to the shameless self-promotion – we are taking orders for both physical CDs and for downloads ? see the Releases section of this web page. http://fourstoriestallband.com/ Also, if you prefer to purchase through iTunes or Amazon; purchases will be available through those companies on May 7th.
As a final note – Four Stories Tall would like to thank the following Musicians for their contributions:
- John Sprott ? Lead and Slide Guitar (Mutt)
- Lloyd Maines ? Pedal Steel (Telephone Road, The Cotton Farmer?s Wife), Dobro (Brazos de Dios)
- Dustin Ballard ? Fiddle (The Cotton Farmer?s Wife)
- Tara Allison ? Vocals (Mutt, The Cotton Farmer?s Wife)
- Greg Gibson ? Vocals (Brazos De Dios, Mutt)
- Gina Roberts ? Vocals (Mutt)
- Richard Bowden ? Fiddle and Cello (Famine)